1. Ayn Rand was an American novelist, philosopher.
2. Ayn Rand was born Feb, 2, 1905, in Saint Petersburg, Russia
3. Ayn Rand died March, 6, 1982, in New York City
4.No, Ayn Rands real name is Alisa Zinov’yevna Rosenbaum
5. The novels that Ayn Rand wrote are : The virtue of selfishness, For the new intellectual, We the living, and many more.
6. One job that Ayn Rand had while working to become an author was she was a screenwriter.
7. Yes, she was married to Frank O’ Conner.
8. No, Ayn Rand never had any children.
9. Nathaniel Branden is a psychotherapist and known for his work in the psychology of self esteem.
10. Leonard Peikoff is a philosopher and is Ayn Rand’s legal and intellectual heir.
11. “The belief that certain things, especially moral truths, exist independently of human knowledge or perception of them”http://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+objectivism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&safe=active
12. Ayn Rands view on drugs was ¨I do not approve of any government controls over consumption, so all restrictions on drugs should be removed (except, of course, on the sale to minors). The government has no right to tell an adult what to do with his own health and life.¨ http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ayn_Rand_Drugs.htm
13. Ayn rand had a quote about privacy that went “Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savages whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.
14. She enrolled at Pretrograd state university , she was expelled then reinstated, then she finished her degree. Then she enrolled at State Technicum for screen arts.
15. Tiddlywink music is lighthearted popular music that she enjoyed.
16. She had no hobbies
17. The reality of their complicated marriage was that she didn’t appear to notice how her affair with Nathaniel Branden caused Frank to feel pain and anger.